- Who: Duly initiated members of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Incorporated
- Visiting Sorors: Must provide proof of membership. Your membership verification letter is available via the Members Only Page on the Sorority’s national website. To expedite check-in, complete the Visitor Verification Form in advance of your visit. Please submit your form no later than 5:00 p.m. on the Thursday prior to each month’s meeting to allow time for verification.
- When: The third Saturday of each month (September – May). The meetings begin promptly at 10:00 a.m.
- Where: Meetings are held at North Georgia Community Foundation, in the Pinnacle Bank Building at the intersection of Jesse Jewell Parkway and EE Butler Parkway. The address is 340 Jesse Jewell Parkway, Suite 600, Gainesville, GA 30501.
- Attire: Business attire is required for all meetings.
- Have Questions? Email your questions to [email protected].
Our Membership Services Committee goals are to:
Serve as an information center for our chapter sorors and visiting members.
Support increased member engagement and involvement.
Support internal development of our members.
Provide opportunities for members to socialize and gather in fun and supportive environments.
We can only accomplish our goals when every member recognizes how important they are to the life of this sisterhood. Although our chapter is growing, we endeavor to remain an intimate chapter with a family feel. We welcome you to visit the Hall County Alumnae Chapter and make it your new Delta Home!
We appreciate your interest in gaining membership in our illustrious Sorority. Currently, the Hall County Alumnae Chapter (HCAC) has no plans for membership intake. If our position changes, we will inform the public via our chapter’s website. Please note, that applicants must maintain their primary residence in the local service area of the chapter in which they are seeking membership. Therefore, potential members of the Hall County Alumnae Chapter of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. must reside in Hall County or Forsyth County. Please visit our national website at https://apply.dstonline.org/ for additional information regarding the qualifications for alumnae membership.